PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Processed Meat/Canned Food
PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Processed Meat/Canned Food is an immunochromatographic assay designed for fast screening of pork in processed meat/canned food. It is a quick and easy-to-use test that can be used to detect food fraud or unintentional adulteration in food samples.
- Rapid screening to detect presence of pork on-the-spot.
- Quick, easy-to-use and cost-effective without expensive tools.
Reagents and Materials Supplied
- PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Processed Meat/Canned Food cassette (20 pieces packed in individually sealed aluminum pouch)
- Two bottles of test buffer.
- 20 pieces of disposable collection tube.
- 20 pieces of disposable pestle
- 20 pieces of disposable pipette
- One copy of instruction manual (product insert)
This test can detect approximately 0.5 – 1% (w/w) pork in soy-based feed, commercial meat and bone meal. The test is able to detect as low as 0.05 mg pork in 1ml test buffer.
Example of Commodities Tested
Storage & Stability
- Store at 4-28 ºC, do not freeze.
- Keep the test device sealed until used.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
|Product Code||Description||Pack Size|
|RHAL01-02-020||PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Processed Meat/Canned Food||20 tests/ kit|
|RHAL01-02-005||PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Processed Meat/Canned Food||5 tests/ kit|